1. New pavement that was put down on roadways in the late summer.
2. Oil from car engines that has ended up on the roads.
3. Leaves and earth worms that have fallen on the roads that have come back on the bottom of the car while raining.
4. The dropping temperatures.
5. Constant rains while cars are on the road.During this time no car wash can remove this film without an extreme amount of manual labor. Unfortunately we are not set up to handle this issue for the few weeks per year that this occurs. If we were able to handle this the prices we charge would go up. We apologize that we do not have a satisfactory solution at this point. As always we will continue to work on a cost effective solution. In the meantime we can offer a re-wash for customers who are dissatisfied with their service.