Register to Win Free Car Washes for Life
As part of our Grand Opening Kickoff Party, we’re hosting a Touch-a-Car Contest. Want to win free car washes for life??? Here’s the basics of the contest:
- Lifetime membership is for one vehicle and can be used at any Russell Speeder’s location.
- Contestants must pre-register via the form below on this page.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry
- A maximum of 15 contestants will be chosen at random from those registering.
- Contestants will be notified of their acceptance by Friday, November 18 at 12:00PM CST.
- Contestants must be at the North 90th location at 3:00PM CST, November 20, 2022.
- The contest will begin at 4:00PM, November 20.
- Last one to take their hand off the car wins free car washes for life!
- Friends and family can support you by being on the car wash property during the contest.
- You get one ten-minute break every 4 hours.
Sound like a fun adventure?! Enter to win below.
Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility- Russell Speeder’s Touch-a-Car Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Russell Speeder’s Car Wash and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Vehicles used as for-hire transport (limo, uber, Lyft, taxi, etc.) are not eligible for the prize. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Those registering must do so on their own behalf and not on behalf of others. Each Contestant must be of sound mind and body and be in good physical condition so as to spend up to 30 hours outdoors regardless of weather conditions.
- Sponsor- The Contest is sponsored by Russell Speeder’s Management Company LLC, located at 297 Main Ave, Norwalk, Connecticut 06851.
- Agreement to Official Rules- Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- Contest Period- The Contest begins on November 20, 2022 at 4:00 PM CST and ends on November 22, 2022 at 12:00PM CST (the “Contest Period”). Entries that are submitted after the Contest Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted up until November 18, 2022 at 9:59AM CST.
- How to Enter- Online: This method of entry will be available by visiting our website (https://russellspeeders.com/newstore-90th) and following the directions provided to fill out the entry information, and submit. Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address, and per household for the duration of the Contest Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries received from any person, e-mail address, or household in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The Contest will be limited to (15) fifteen contestants chosen at random from those registering on the website.
- Prize Award- The winner(s) must keep any part of their body touching the Contest Vehicle (“Vehicle”) at all times, outside of scheduled breaks (see below). Any momentary loss of contact between the Contestant and the Vehicle will result in disqualification. The prize is awarded to the last Contestant touching the Vehicle, OR, all Contestants still touching the Vehicle at 11:00PM CST, November 21, 2022. The Sponsor will notify the potential winner onsite when a winner becomes clear based on the above conditions.
- Breaks- Contestants will be entitled to one (10) ten-minute break every (4) four hours. During these breaks, Contestants can move away from the Vehicle without disqualification to use the restroom, eat, drink, rest, etc. The break period will be announced and overseen by a Sponsor Judge.
- Prizes- Free Russell Speeder’s Car Wash Membership For Life. This will be the for the Ultimate Wash package. This membership is accessed by a RFID sticker that is placed on the windshield of one vehicle. It can be transferred to a different vehicle once per year. The membership is non-transferrable. The membership is valued at $480 per year, and is considered to automatically renew each year. Contestant is responsible for any applicable taxation and reporting.
- General Conditions- In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Contest and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability- By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application, the processing of entries application downloads or in any Contest-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes- Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Nebraska. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Nebraska, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Nebraska.